Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

New Update--September 27-2021

 Greetings

I have noticed that there has been varied access to my repository of e-Learning blogs. I would ask two things of those that access:

  1. That if you use information from my blog within a personal article, that you credit where the information came from in your posting.
  2. Also, it would be a great favour to me if you would consider, passing on to others that I am now posting new articles to the following sites:
  1. e-Learning Industry forum
  2. Learnnovators Forum
  3. L&D -Community e-Learning Journal Forum
  4. Elearning Edge-For Rapid eLearning Solutions
  5. The Learning Guild
These are the main ones.

Thanks for your consideration in this.

Best Wishes

Ken Turner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for sharing this information this blog was gives good information about learning new concepts and about eLearning thanks for sharing this information
Here is sharing some Oracle Fusion Cloud Technical information may be its helpful to you.
Oracle Fusion Training Cloud Technical